Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Rememberance Day Experience?

You can read this post and think of me as racist or whatever you want but after the disrespect I witnessed today I just kinda wanted to quickly write about it as I'm pretty infuriated. 

There is a hell load of controversy with this topic in that people don't want people who aren't british in the country, (which I don't agree with because people are people). But anyway, today being the 11th day of the 11th month, on the 11th hour of the day it is our country's tradition to do a minutes silence as a tribute to those who lost their lives fighting for their country. 

Today I was on my way to work and a gun was fired at 11am in which the whole town went silent, bar a group of women who were not british. They talked the whole way through in a different language, (everybody around could hear it where they were the only people having conversation). Where they were from is irrelevant but it made me VERY angry. If you're living in England and want us to respect you and your religion DO NOT disrespect our country by talking non stop during our ONE minute silence. 

Thank you. 

Chloë X


Find me on my social media here:

No comments:

Post a Comment