Sunday, September 20, 2015

My First Blog Post

As this being my first blog post to keep (you very few) readers from moving on from my blog I will TRY (empathesis on the try if you hadn't noticed already) keep this quite short and simple.
                                       
                                                                                                               (me)

I am currently 18, almost 19 (not that that's relevant). Anyway, a brief synopsis of what I like is as follows; I'm not musically talented in anyway but (like every person ever) I love music, going to gigs, concerts, live music I just love it. I spent the majority of my childhood and teenage years being a shy awkward and moderately miserable girl but after realising I really need to grow up I'm A LOT more confident (but still need a little bit of work). I have three best friends, 1. Lives in Essex, we've been friends since we were 4. 2. Just moved to university, when I moved secondary school she was my designated 'Buddy', I wasn't too sure at first but we've been inseparable since and last by certainly not least, number 3. My 17 year old sister. As sad as that may sound they are literally the three most perfect and beautiful people in my life and I wouldn't want to live life without them. 

                                      My sister and I in Brugge, Belguim August, 2015.

I'm no expert but again (like every girl ever) I love putting on my make-up to make myself feel pretty. I have trialed and error-ed for years and can now averagely apply eye-shadow but simply cannot and will not trust myself with winged eyeliner. // I like photography // I wasn't a big reader until summer last year. // I love heeled boots, shoes, clothes and fashion in general however working part-time in Next isn't funding this as much as I would hope. (It's full-time o'clock as I do nothing with my time and still need to figure out a career path lol). // I'm a walking cliche, I love cats, though i do not have one, I'm a frequent Starbucks customer. Still a huge Bieber fan, I love eating out in restaurants, I adore Mexican food. I love dead roses (and alive ones) there is a lot more to say but I think I'll call it a day. 

Obviously this isn't me inside out, you still only know the basics, if you even stayed long enough to read any of this anyway. But I like writing, I like the internet and I guess I thought it would be remotely cool if people enjoyed reading what I write instead of it going unread on my Tumblr or in my little diaries I keep. I guess I'll write about anything from my views on things to my opinion on the semi-tragic society we currently live in. 

What else do you want to know or hear about?
Thanks for your time, really.

Chloë X

Find me on my social media here:

INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/chloedurant
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/chloedurant

No comments:

Post a Comment